Fine Art and Nature Photographer
Emotions become memories. Memories become artworks.
It is said that a photo is worth thousands words. Moments frozen in time that transform photography into art. A strong work ethic to ensure the uniqueness and beauty of my images. A trustworthy and everlasting interaction with YOU aiming at delivering the best fine art photography to proudly show, enjoy and add into your life.
I am an Italian, self-taught photographer located in The Netherlands. I am married and feel very blessed and privileged for the family I have. Since young age, I have been interested in sport and science thanks to which I practiced martial arts at semiprofessional level and achieved a Ph.D. in Chemistry. I grew up a few meters away from the coast beautifully surrounded by mountains. So there has been always an intimate connection with nature, its power and beauty.
My journey into photography started in the year 2004 and since then it has been a growing and unstoppable passion in my life. At the beginning, I wasn’t particularly focused on a specific photography style. No matter whether it was landscape, portrait or even interior photography, my fascination for photography was boundless.
Until my heart was stolen by woodlands resulting into what I call “my forest dream”. As I started to visit more local forests, the lights, the peacefulness, the colors and being surrounded by nature all around me completely enchanted me. One can walk the same route everyday but it holds and unveil different secrets every time.
As a grew as photographer, I started to rediscover the sea and its marvelous colors and feelings. A truly back-to-my-childhood experience during which I could spend hours just sitting at the beach observing an unreal landscape changing colors and mood before me.
Browsing through my work, you will soon realize that colors, contrast and lights play a fundamental role. By harmonically blending all these elements, I can make a scene look surreal and almost unreal while maintaining a familiar look, because, in the end it’s a real picture. Often, I aim for images that could resemble a painting, holding a dreamy and magical feeling.
You will not find a long list of awards in my curriculum because I believe that inspiring works can be produced even if not specifically targeted to contests between artistic people. However, I had occasionally joined some competitions as it can be valuable for someone’s career and it helps me to push myself further in creating new and inspiring artworks.
I exposed some my work in several art galleries worldwide and reached to be finalist in some prestigious photography contests including the Siena International Photo Award, WORLD’S TOP 10 Landscape Photo Contest and Filmmakers shortlisted for Earth Photo.
- Qlick Gallery, Amsterdam, Netherlands, December 14-16th, 2018
- New Moment Gallery, Belgrade, Serbia, December 7-10, 2018
- Berlin Blue Art Gallery, Germany, November 16-18th, 2018
- Royal Geographical Society in London from 23 July – 21 September 2018 by Earth Photo 2018
- “Minimalism” exhibition at the Art Nordic – Copenhagen, Denmark, April 20-22, 2018
- International Thessaloniki contemporary art fair, 23- 26th November, 2017, Thessaloniki (Greece)
- International Thessaloniki contemporary art fair, 1- 4th December, 2016, Thessaloniki (Greece)
- MIA PHOTO FAIR 2017, 10 – 13th March 2017, Milan (Italy)
- Galeria6mas1, Madrid, Spain
- Silver Winner – New York Photography Awards, category Fine Art Photography Landscape 2021
- Finalist – Siena International Photo Award 2019
- Finalist – WORLD’S TOP 10 Landscape Photo Contest 2019
- Honorable mention in fine art: landscape category at the Neutral Density Photography Awards 2018
- Filmmakers shortlisted for Earth Photo 2018 with the time lapse “4K timelapse of a forest during morning in Spring
- Finalist – Siena International Photo Award 2017
- 35AWARDS 2017 Best photos nomination Landscape – daytime at 3rd International Annual Photo Award. Top 60 nomination (worldwide photo). Top 10 Netherlands (photographer)
- Honorable Mention Nature: Landscapes Category at the International Photographer of the Year Photography Awards 2016
Have questions or need help? Use the form to reach out and we will be in touch with you as quickly as possible.